Arugula-Pistachio Pesto Recipe
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 3/4 cup finely grated Asiago cheese*
- 1/3 cup unsalted natural pistachios
- 4 cups (packed) baby arugula
- 1 tablespoon (or more) fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon peel
Finely chop garlic in processor. Add cheese and nuts. Process until nuts are finely chopped. Add arugula, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, and peel. Blend to coarse paste. Blend in oil. Season pesto with salt and pepper and more lemon juice, if desired. Transfer to bowl. Cover and chill up to 3 days.