Medallions with ham, mozzarella and basil
We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Medallions with ham, mozzarella and basil:
- Start the kettle at the beginning and heat the pasta water.
- Chop the green garlic and ham.
- Slice mozzarella into slices.
- Put the boiling water in the pot on the stove. Sarati.
- When the water boils, boil the pasta respecting the time indicated on the package.
- Be careful, they are artisanal pasta and must be rinsed with cold water if you do not use them immediately.
- Saute lightly in olive oil, garlic and ham.
- I put the ham first and left it until it became slightly crispy.
- Garlic separates later because being young, it can burn and become bitter.
- The pasta is drained of water and distributed in plates.
- Evenly distribute the ham cubes and the oil in which they were fried.
- Continue with the mozzarella slices. Put a green basil leaf on top of these.
- Finally, sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper.
- The Italians would have given a final grade with a plus of olive oil.
- As I am not Italian, I skipped this step: D
Bon appetit !!!
Start the kettle at the beginning and heat the pasta water to reduce the cooking time.