Cottage cheese sandwiches
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ricotta sandwiches recipe of 15-03-2015 [Updated on 10-05-2016]
The ricotta panini are a typical Sardinian bread, in dialect they are called panini de arrascottu, they are excellent for lunch alone, as an accompaniment or for a buffet. The ricotta sandwiches, whose shape can also be a muffin, really full of ricotta, the recipe is simple and you will get soft and tasty morsels that will leave you pleasantly surprised. With this recipe recipe I conclude the week dedicated to regional specialties hoping to have done something to please you, bringing recipes from all over Italy to the blog. A kiss to all, especially today to the friends of Sardinia, and happy Sunday.
How to make ricotta sandwiches
Dissolve the yeast in the water
Then add the flour and knead, then add the salt.
Knead until you get a homogeneous mixture.
Form a ball, cover the bowl with cling film and let it rise in the oven for 2 hours
Once the dough has risen, place it on a surface, add the ricotta and mix with your hands, deflating it. At this point you can decide whether to work it a little so as to find pieces of ricotta in the dough or for a long time and let the ricotta absorb completely.
Divide the dough into 6 balls and place them on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
Cover the surface with a little semolina flour and let it rise again for 1 hour
Bake the ricotta sandwiches at 200 ° in a preheated oven for 20/25 minutes
Let it cool and serve
Cottage cheese sandwiches - Recipes
Stuffed sandwiches are among the greatest gastronomic discoveries of all time, they are perfect for a quick lunch break in the office, for a snack or brunch, for an aperitif and even as a main course for informal or gourmet lunches and dinners!
The stuffed sandwich is therefore good for all occasions, the only ingredient that can never be missing is the imagination!
From the flavors of the world to the more traditional ones, here are 50 very quick recipes of filled sandwiches to be prepared with only 3 ingredients.
1. Sandwiches filled with salami, lettuce and blue goat cheese
Strong flavor and great character, this is a sandwich that suits smart palates, who love rustic flavors with a touch of complexity. Fill your sandwich with 4 slices of Salame Milano Negroni, a washed and dried lettuce leaf and a slice of blue goat cheese. The bread? Two slices of durum wheat bread will give the right crunchiness.
2. Sandwiches filled with raw ham, red onion and cucumbers
Peel the onion and cut into slices, then season with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. Wash the cucumber, remove the skin and cut it into slices. Stuff the sandwich by adding the raw ham.
3. Sandwiches filled with speck, mushrooms and sesame cream cheese
Take a wholemeal or rye sandwich and stuff it with 5 slices of Speck delle Alpi Negroni. If it is in season, clean the mushrooms, cut them into slices and add them to the filling. As an alternative to fresh mushrooms, you can use those in oil. In a bowl, mix the spreadable cheese by adding a few sesame seeds. Spread the top of the sandwich with cheese and serve!
4. Sandwiches stuffed with bresaola, citrus and spinach sauce
In a bowl, squeeze the juice of one orange, half a lemon and half a grapefruit. Season the juice with a pinch of salt, a sprinkle of pepper and stirring with a whisk, add the oil slowly until you get a sauce. Stuff the sandwich with the Bresaola Punta d’Anca Negroni, the citrus sauce and fresh spinach.
5. Sandwiches stuffed with sausage, mayonnaise and rocket
This is a simple, but great-tasting sandwich. You can prepare the mayonnaise yourself in a few minutes and your stuffed sandwich will become even tastier. The complete recipe? Read it here!
6. Sandwiches stuffed with salami, fontina cheese and fig jam
Preparing the fig jam is as simple as making onion jam, you just have to replace the onions with peeled figs and follow the steps. Spread the fig jam on the sandwich, add the Cremona Salame I.G.P. Negroni and add a slice of fontina.
7. Sandwiches stuffed with raw ham, melon and ricotta
Raw ham and melon are a perfect match, ricotta will complete a sandwich with a fresh and light taste. Fill the sandwich with 4 slices of Negroni Seasoned Raw Ham, add the melon cut into thin slices and the ricotta into flakes.
8. Sandwiches filled with cooked ham, onion jam and crispy zucchini
How to give a refined touch to a simple sandwich with cooked ham and zucchini? Adding the onion jam! 2 slices of 100% Italian Gran Cotto placed on bread, 3 slices of raw courgette dressed with extra virgin olive oil and pepper, and a spoonful of onion jam. The taste is guaranteed from the first bite!
9. Sandwiches stuffed with mortadella, gherkins and spreadable cheese
Spread the cheese on the bread, then cut the pickled gherkins into slices or washers and arrange them on a slice of bread. Combine 3 slices of Mortadella Riserva 100% Italian Negroni and serve!
10. Stuffed Venetian sandwiches
If you like stuffed sandwiches, sandwiches will be your passion! Fill them with hard-boiled eggs, sauces and cold cuts of your choice and your aperitif will be very tasty! Discover all the recipes to copy!
11. Sandwiches stuffed with Hungarian salami, mango and lettuce
Wash 2 lettuce leaves and dry them well. Peel the mango and cut it into wedges, stuff the sandwich with all the ingredients and 5 slices of Hungarian Negroni salami.
12. Sandwiches stuffed with bresaola, bitto and grilled artichokes
This is a full-flavored sandwich that will appeal to all palates. Cut the bitto into thin slices and, once the artichokes have been grilled, season with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. Fill your sandwich with Bresaola Punta d’Anca Negroni, cheese and grilled artichokes.
13. Sandwiches stuffed with cooked ham, cucumbers and ricotta
Mix 60 grams of ricotta with a teaspoon of poppy seeds, then spread it on a slice of bread. Wash the cucumbers and cut them into thin slices. Add the cucumbers to the sandwich and add 2 slices of Negroni Prosciutto Cotto. To taste, enrich with a few rocket leaves.
14. Sandwiches stuffed with culatello, Grana flakes and balsamic vinegar
Place the slices of Culatello Negroni on the bread, add the Grana flakes and season with a few drops of balsamic vinegar. To make this recipe even more delicious, add a few slices of crunchy apple.
15. Tigella with coppa, pumpkin and mozzarella
The tigella is the classic street food of Bologna and Modenese, Try it with the Coppa Negroni and combine it with delicate flavors such as pumpkin and mozzarella. Recipe? Read it here!
16. Sandwiches stuffed with salami, rocket and tomato
Simply perfect, this sandwich will become the star of really tasty snacks and nighttime snacks. Wash the rocket and the tomatoes well, cut the latter into slices and stuff the sandwich by adding the Negroni Salame Negronetto.
17. Sandwiches stuffed with speck, buffalo mozzarella and asparagus
Boil the asparagus in boiling salted water for 5 minutes, then drain and season with a drizzle of oil. Cut the mozzarella into slices and stuff the sandwich with all the ingredients and the slices of speck.
18. Sandwiches stuffed with mortadella, pea cream and truffle oil
Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan with a finely chopped onion. Once the onion is browned, add the peas and a few tablespoons of water, season with salt and pepper and cook for 10 minutes. Blend the peas until you get a cream that you will dress with a drizzle of truffle oil. Spread the sandwich with the pea cream and add the mortadella.
19. Sandwiches stuffed with coppata bacon, sweet zola and pears
Cut the zola into chunks, wash the pears, peel them and cut them into slices. Fill the sandwich with the Bacon Coppata Negroni, the cheese and the slices of pear. To taste, sprinkle with ground black pepper.
20. Summer sandwich with figs, mozzarella and raw ham
Fresh and inviting, this summer sandwich will become the star of all your aperitifs by the sea. The sweetness of the figs and the flavor of the raw ham will create a unique and irresistible combination of flavors. Discover the complete recipe!
21. Sandwiches stuffed with raw ham, papaya and rocket
Peel the papaya, remove the internal seeds and cut it into thin slices. Wash the rocket and season with a drizzle of oil and a few drops of balsamic vinegar. Fill the sandwich with all the ingredients and the raw ham.
22. Sandwiches stuffed with cooked ham, taleggio cheese and dried tomatoes
Cut the dried tomatoes into strips and season with a drizzle of oil. Cut the taleggio cheese into cubes and place it on the hot bread. Add the dried tomatoes and cooked ham.
23. Sandwiches stuffed with turkey breast, ricotta and hard-boiled egg yolk
Work the hard-boiled egg yolks until creamy, then spread them on the bread, add the ricotta and the slices of Negroni Turkey Breast. If you like, you can add a lettuce leaf and a sprinkling of chopped chives.
24. Sandwiches stuffed with cup, crunchy apple and mayonnaise
Wash the apple and cut it into thin slices. Spread the mayonnaise on the sandwich, lay the apple slices and the cup on top. The texture contrast of this sandwich will make you want to make another one right away.
25. Rustic sandwich with avocado, raw ham and rocket
The avocado flavor goes well with everything, but goes best with raw ham and rocket. So here are all the ingredients of a sandwich that can be defined simply as perfect. Here's how to prepare it!
26. Sandwiches stuffed with speck, raw artichoke salad and ricotta flakes
Three perfectly matched ingredients that create an ideal sandwich to be enjoyed on any occasion and with a special taste: Arrange it speck from the Alps on the basis of your panini, complete with the raw artichoke salad and finally garnish with ricotta flakes.
27. Sandwiches stuffed with bresaola, grilled aubergines and mozzarella
Delicate and refined, the recipe for this sandwich brings together the bresaola tip of the hip with the grilled eggplant and is completed by the sliced mozzarella into thin slices. Preparing the stuffed sandwich will be simple, don't forget to flavor the aubergines with an emulsion of oil and balsamic vinegar!
28. Sandwiches stuffed with lard, anchovies and burrata
Meat and fish come together to bring a real explosive mix into the sandwich. To crown the recipe there is also burrata, a soft and creamy cheese: every bite is a little gluttony that everyone should indulge in! Take care to drain as well as possible i anchovy fillets and enjoy your meal!
29. Sandwiches stuffed with bacon, tomato and Roman pecorino
Classic ingredients of the Italian tradition: arrange the 100% Italian Zibello pancetta, cut the tomato sliced not too thin and finally add the pecorino. Its lively flavor will allow you not to add salt to the three ingredients of this stuffed sandwich.
30. Savory croissant with salami, cheese and honey
The sweetness of honey is added to the salami and cheese to bring an original and irresistible combination of flavors to the salty croissant. Read here how to prepare the recipe of the salty croissant with salami, cheese and honey.
31. Sandwiches stuffed with salami, black olive tapenade and crescenza
Prepare the black olive tapenade and spread it on the bread, then arrange the Hungarian salami and finally add the crescenza. A stuffed sandwich like this will allow you to create a jewel of taste, tasty and rich in genuine ingredients.
32. Sandwiches stuffed with speck, fennel in butter and chopped walnuts
Prepare the fennel in a pan, cut them into wedges and season them with butter. Once ready, let them cool and make your stuffed sandwich: slices of speck from the Alps, fennel and finally a sprinkling of chopped walnuts.
33. Sandwiches stuffed with mortadella, braised leeks and spreadable cheese
To prepare this stuffed sandwich, braise the leeks and place a layer of spreadable cheese on top of the bread, then add the mortadella Bologna I.G.P. and complete with the braised leeks.
34. Sandwiches stuffed with cup, chestnut honey and montasio
The flavor of the cup of Zibello meets the decisive sweetness of chestnut honey and Friulian cheese. To prepare it, insert the salami at the base of the bread, then the montasio cut into thin slices and finally complete with chestnut honey. An easy recipe for a great stuffed sandwich.
35. Potato sandwiches with ham and cheese
A sandwich without bread? Now you can, find out how to make sandwiches from potatoes with ham and cheese: get the High quality cooked ham Negroni, a potato and fontina cheese. Read the recipe here!
36. Sandwiches stuffed with raw ham, caramelized onions and rocket
The sweetness of the San Daniele ham, the recognizable flavor of Caramelized onions and finally the freshness of the rocket. Raise your hand if you want such a well-assorted stuffed sandwich! The recipe is easy, preparing the caramelized onions is very simple: try your hand!
37. Sandwiches stuffed with cooked ham, cheese and fried egg
The touch of class in a stuffed sandwich? Obviously the addition of an unusual ingredient capable of making the sandwich itself also spectacular. The High quality cooked ham Negroni and cheese meet fried egg for an essential yet gourmet recipe.
38. Sandwiches stuffed with bacon, endive and fig jam
Bacon first, fresh endive after and a tablespoon of whistling jam to spread on bread: here are the three ingredients for a special and easy-to-make sandwich. A recipe like this will make you look great.
39. Sandwiches stuffed with turkey breast, peppers and yogurt sauce
Grill the peppers taking care to flavor them with an emulsion of extra virgin olive oil and a pinch of salt and then dedicate yourself to making your sandwich. Like? Prepare the yogurt sauce by reading the recipe here, place the Turkey breast and complete with the peppers.
40. Sandwiches stuffed with bresaola, ricotta and spinach
Delicious and delicate ingredients, which combine perfectly with each other to create a stuffed sandwich with bows: bresaola, fresh ricotta and baby spinach they are perfect for an office lunch and for a hunger attack.
41. Sandwiches stuffed with salami, green bean salad and hard-boiled egg
Salami, green bean salad and to top it all off slices of boiled egg. Here are the three ingredients for this irresistible stuffed sandwich. A riot of flavors that come together to give life to an easy and quick recipe to make.
42. Sandwiches stuffed with bresaola, radishes and celery leaves
Gourmet and refined: lovers of bresaola will find a touch of class in this sandwich, thanks above all to the radish which becomes the ideal link between bresaola and celery leaves. Also chromatically, this stuffed sandwich is a small masterpiece to bring on your plate.
43. Sandwiches stuffed with mortadella, pistachio pesto and parmesan flakes
Mortadella and pistachios they are a winning couple in the kitchen: create a sandwich with this salami and fill it with a pistachio pesto. Complete the recipe with parmesan flakes to make your break a magical moment.
44. Sandwiches stuffed with coppa, robiola cheese and fried sage
The lively taste of the 100% Italian sable cup, meets that of fresh cheese and goes perfectly with the crunchiness of Fried sage, very easy to prepare and very good as an accompaniment.
45. Spring rolls with eggs benedict, asparagus and bresaola
Eggs and asparagus are an invincible mix at the table: inside a sandwich, if accompanied by bresaola, become special ingredients and absolutely to try.
46. Sandwiches stuffed with raw ham, battered zucchini flowers and ricotta
The delicacy of courgette flowers, their beauty and their simple cooking the delicacy of raw ham and ricotta: here are the ingredients for this stuffed sandwich that will make you lick your lips. Don't forget to fry the courgette flowers to make it even more special.
47. Sandwiches stuffed with speck, kiwi and smoked provolone
An unusual combination, an unusual encounter of flavors but only at the thought: once you have tasted the sandwich stuffed with speck, sliced kiwi and smoked provolone, you will never go back.
48. Sandwiches stuffed with cooked ham, emmental and baby spinach
A simple but delicious lunch break? Try the sandwich with cooked ham, emmental and baby spinach. Essential but perfectly harmonious ingredients that together will make your stuffed sandwich delicious.
49. Sandwiches stuffed with culatello, grilled radicchio and lemon juice
Delicate and refined, the culatello becomes the main ingredient of this stuffed sandwich. In contrast to its sweetness, the grilled radicchio and to balance it all, the lemon juice.
50. Sandwich with raw ham, grilled peach and mozzarella
How to prepare the sandwich with raw ham, grilled peach and mozzarella? Read the recipe here!
Just heat the milk
Pour it into the bowl of the mixer, add the crumbled yeast and mix
Put the flour, ricotta, oil and water in the bowl, lastly add the salt
Let knead for a couple of minutes, until you get a firm and compact dough
Put the dough in a lightly floured bowl, close with the lid
Let rise until doubled.
Once the leavening has taken place, resume the dough, make blocks of 100 grams each
Roll out each dough into a rectangle and then roll it in your hands to form a sausage
Place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper covered with a cloth and let them rest for a good half hour.
Brush i ricotta sandwiches with oil
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, static.
After 5 minutes, bake i sandwiches and let them cook for 30 minutes.
Let cool well i soft cottage cheese sandwiches before serving them
BIMBY RICOTTA BUNS
Put the milk and water in the jug: 1 minute 37 °
Add the fresh brewer's yeast: blend 4 seconds on speed 4
Put the flour, ricotta, salt and oil in the mixing bowl: 1 minute on speed 4
Wednesday 23 December 2020
110 g of brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon of chemical yeast
4 g of spice mix (cinnamon, carnation, star anise ..)
Beat the whole egg with the sugar for 4 minutes, add the oil and the sifted flour with the spices and baking powder. Form a homogeneous mixture. with the help of an ice cream spoon, form balls, roll them in icing sugar and place them in the oven well spaced. After a couple of minutes, take them out and mash them with the back of the spoon to form cookies that are not too fine. continue cooking for about ten minutes, they should come out of the oven still soft. Let it cool on the grill!
Cottage cheese sandwiches
Preparing the ricotta sandwiches is very simple: first of all, dissolve the yeast in the slightly warmed and sweetened milk (be careful not to heat it too much otherwise the yeasts will be damaged).
Pour the flour, sugar, sifted sheep ricotta and saffron into the bowl of the mixer.
Then start working, when you see that the mixture is well blended, add the yeast dissolved in the milk and continue working the dough.
When the dough is strung, add a nice pinch of salt and finish working, the final consistency of the dough should not be too hard (add a little water), nor too soft (add a little flour).
When the dough is ready, transfer it to the work surface and knead it lightly with your hands, without applying too much pressure, then let it rise for about 1 hour and a half.
After the rising time has elapsed, lightly knead the dough, portion it into loaves and form the sandwiches.
Place the sandwiches inside a plate covered with baking paper, well spaced from each other and, with a light pressure of the palm of your hand, press them lightly.
Cover the plate with plastic wrap and let it rise again for about 30-40 minutes, the volume of each sandwich must double.
After the rising time, beat an egg yolk with a little milk, and brush the sandwiches.
At this point, bake in a preheated oven at 190 ° C for about 25 minutes, or in any case when it is completely browned.
After the cooking time, take them out of the oven, let them cool and serve.
Sweet recipes: Easter sandwiches | Throw away the pasta
30 Mar 2010. Easter rolls are made with corn flour, raisins, butter,. Easy cooking: ricotta and polenta cake. November 17, 2010. details
We make corn sandwiches - CookEatShare
Cristina's cuisine: Mici (mititei). Spicy pumpkin and corn crepes. The idea of this recipe is that instead of making omelette sandwiches,. . details
. Recipe booklet.
My virtual book of gluten-free recipes. Thursday, December 31, 2009. cold rice salad & middot chicken rolls & middot chicken & corn rolls. details
Gluten Free Dinner Sandwiches & # 187 Celiac Disease InSimpatia
10 Mar 2010. Gluten-free dinner sandwiches. Ingredients 280 g of Farmo 120 g of Pandea flour 100 g of. Gluten Free Cuisine. Cooking recipes . details
COOKING RECIPES: Appetizers
Recipe Name (Click to view), Course, Main Ingredient. Fancy Hamburger Sandwiches, Appetizer, Hamburger. Corn Buns. details
- cooking recipes - :
COOKING RECIPES The ingredients, preparation and other information on the. Patterned hamburger buns & middot Corn buns & middot Easter buns. details
Sardinian ricotta sandwiches (pani de arrescottu)
Hello to all imaginative friends in the kitchen with Valentina, the ricotta sandwiches are a typical Sardinian bread, in dialect they are called pani de arrascottu, they are excellent for lunch, for a healthy snack or for a small buffet. The recipe is simple and delicious, I used mother yeast but you can safely use brewer's yeast. Healthy and genuine ingredients, ricotta, semolina and honey, for an excellent homemade bread. Let's see how Sardinian ricotta sandwiches are made (pani de arrescottu) & # 8230 ..
INGREDIENTS (10 rolls of 100 gr)
300 gr of sheep's milk ricotta
200 gr of mother yeast or 25 gr of brewer's yeast
First put the mother yeast or brewer's yeast in a bowl or in the container of the mixer and let it dissolve well with the quantity of water, mix the flours with the salt, add the honey and the sheep's milk ricotta and mix the all for at least 15 minutes. Make a nice ball, put it in the bowl, cover with plastic wrap and let it rise for 30 minutes in the fridge.
After that, let it rise at room temperature for about 5 hours. Line a pan with parchment paper, make 10 small balls of about 100 grams each, arrange them in the pan, sprinkle them with flour and let them rise for another 30 minutes.
- 500 g. of flour 00
- 500 g. of sheep ricotta
- 25 g. of brewer's yeast
- 1 sachet of saffron
- a cup of warm milk
- a teaspoon of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- First remove the ricotta from the fridge and leave it at room temperature for at least an hour, then remove the excess liquid, now start kneading either by hand or with the mixer, I used the Thermomix, pour all the ingredients (except the salt), add the yeast dissolved in warm milk and knead in ear mode for about 10 minutes, towards the end add the salt, if you knead by hand make the classic fountain on a clean work surface, add the ricotta, sugar and saffron, the yeast dissolved in a small cup of lukewarm milk and start kneading vigorously, towards the end so as not to let the yeast come into contact, add the salt and continue for at least 10 minutes.
- Now cover the dough and let it rise for 2 hours away from drafts or cold in a large bowl covered with cling film or a clean cloth, as soon as the dough has risen and doubles in volume, take a cotton tablecloth and spread it on the table sprinkle it with flour and start forming small round loaves with your hands, wrap them with the tablecloth and let them rise for another hour, after the hour turn on the oven, preheat it to 220 °, then take the baking tray covered with paper oven and cook the sandwiches for about 30 minutes, once cooked let them cool well and enjoy your meal!
Recipe taken from the blog of my friend Sabrina Costa di COOKING AND PASTRIES
If you want RECEIVE MY NEW RECIPES EVERY DAY IN PREVIEW ON WHATSAPP save my phone number +393463650064, memorize it as Tutto fa Brdo in the kitchen and write me your whatsapp on whatsapp Name and surname with text RECIPES OF THE DAY and I will be happy to send them to you!
If you liked this recipe, keep following me and if you like, like me on my Facebook page L’angolo di Cristy
Cottage cheese sandwiches - Recipes
- Whip the two egg whites until stiff and add them to the mixture.
- Using the spatula, mix gently from bottom to top until the egg whites are mixed.
- Remove the shortcrust pastry from the refrigerator and with the help of a rolling pin spread half of it on the work surface lightly dusted with flour to create a 3 mm thick disc.
- Line a 28cm buttered and floured pan with high edges (preferably with an opening circle) with the rolled out pastry, the edge of the pastry should be at least 6cm high, preferably more.
- Pour half of the filling into the pan.
- Drain the black cherries from their liquid and arrange them evenly on the filling.
- Add the remaining filling very gently, being careful not to move the black cherries too much.
- Roll out the remaining shortcrust pastry in the same way you rolled out the base and place it on the filling.
- Cut the excess shortcrust pastry with a knife with a smooth and sharp blade and use a fork to seal the edges
- Brush the surface with milk.
- Bake the cake in the oven at 190 & # 176 for 55/60 minutes until it is golden brown.
- Once cooked, let it cool completely inside the pan, then move it to a serving dish and sprinkle it with plenty of icing sugar.
A delicious and perfect dessert! Well done !
Thanks Ilenia! :)
what goodness Ennio! I love black cherries: D this cake must be fantastic: D
sublime Ennio, what a gluttony.
I confess this is one of my favorite cakes. : D
Thanks 1000000 Simona! :)
One of those desserts that you need to taste.
Beautiful and good, she is simply perfect.
Congratulations Ennio :)
Ennio is fabulous, I really like black cherries not to mention the ricotta cake!
a delicate cake with ricotta and firm with black cherries a strong pairing ..
This cake is wonderful! Too much too good. Congratulations indeed Ennio. New follower :)
A happy evening
I completely agree! : D
Thank you for your compliments! :)
I'm also addicted to sour cherries! : D
@ ஃ TRY TO TASTE ஃ by ஜ иαтαℓια and ριиα ஓ
It's true Lia, they marry wonderfully! :)
Welcome Angela among my followers! :)
Good evening to you too!
A fantastic tribute to Santa Rosa .. this tart would drive me crazy, Chef! You always give me dreams before I even sleep. : D A peaceful night!
I try to stay on a diet. but when you see goodies like this. it's impossible! It looks really great :)
I love this cake Ennio because I love ricota! I bookmarked! hope to make son !!
Thanks Ely. You are always very kind! ^ __ ^
Thank you Loredana. : D I'm glad you like it!
I would suggest that dieticians create a diet that includes sweets only. : D
Thanks Gloria! :)
Thanks for the comment. :)
See you next recipe!
Thanks Emanuele! )
Enniooooo that you can .. the amarene / ricotta combination makes me crazy .. I like it too much. good w.e. :-)
You're not the only one who loves this pairing.
I love it too. Good weekend to you too! : D
Ennio. how wonderful ! A slice for your friend Mary.
Have a good evening !
An amazing cake, very good.
Unfortunately it is already over. :(
@ Juliana's Imperfect Cuisine
Thanks for the comment Giuliana! :)
Bravo .. great idea .. sour cherry ricotta ..
I'll try it and let you know.
a hug and good weekend.
Thanks Crowned! : D Let me know how it came to you. :)
It is wonderful. have a nice weekend!
Your cake is simply wonderful !!
It has all the flavors that I like inside.
Bravissimo Ennio !!
A hug and see you soon
Thanks Annalisa. :) Good weekend to you too!
Thank you Carmen! :) I'm happy that you like it!
See you next recipe.
Beautiful beautiful, how do you make them so big, I don't get it, but you are gorgeous.
Thanks Rosetta, you are always very kind. : D
Good weekend to you too!
it looks really yummy! but for the shortcrust pastry in this recipe you need 550 grams of flour while in the linked one with the same sugar, butter, etc. there are 450 grams of flour .. you need 550 or 450 ?? XD
To prepare the pastry you need 450g of flour, the remaining 100g are needed to roll it out.
Yesterday I tried to make this wonderful cake and to see it was beautiful, but when I cut it so much liquid came out of the ricotta. what was wrong? Should I have left it in the oven longer? Inside, however, it seemed cooked well. In any case, it seems to me that it won't last long, half of it has already disappeared: D
Hi Barbara! : D
You probably used a very watery ricotta!
Next time, if you were to use the same ricotta you used yesterday, let it drain overnight in a colander (in the fridge)! )
Volevo chiederle,ma il lievito non ci va per la frolla?per la frolla l ho sempre usato quindi volevo chiedere prima di farla..spero mi risponda presto perche la devo fare presto,:-) :-)
Non ci vuole. Segui la ricetta ed otterrai una frolla friabile e fragrante! :smile
1) I commenti sono soggetti a moderazione, quindi non vengono pubblicati immediatamente ad ogni vostra opinione/dubbio/consiglio verrà data risposta quanto prima! : D
2) Per inserire una emoticon, clicca la scritta qui sopra INSERISCI UNA FACCINA, e copia nel commento la stringa corrispondente all'emoticon scelta: ad es. :smile
3) Se non hai un account, sotto l'elenco "Commenta come" seleziona Nome/URL, inserisci il tuo nome (l'URL puoi anche non inserirla) e clicca su Continua.
4) Non inserire link cliccabili, altrimenti il commento verrà eliminato.
“É sempre mezzogiorno”: panini di ricotta sardi di Fulvio Marino
Al martedì, i lievitati di Fulvio Marino diventano irresistibilmente dolci. Oggi, nel dettaglio, il panettiere piemontese ci porta in Sardegna, preparando dei deliziosi panini farciti con della ricotta di pecora sarda. Vediamo come preparare i panini di ricotta sardi.
- 250 g farina 0, 250 g farina di semola di grano duro, 400 g ricotta, 300 g acqua, 6 g lievito di birra fresco, 30 g miele, 10 g olio evo, 10 g sale
In una ciotola, o in planetaria, mettiamo le farine, 0 e di semola, il lievito di birra fresco, il miele (possiamo ometterlo) e gran parte dell’acqua. Mescoliamo con un cucchiaio e, ad impasto formato, inseriamo il sale e l’acqua rimasta. Impastiamo ancora qualche minuto, quindi inseriamo l’olio e lavoriamo finchè è stato completamente assorbito. Copriamo con la pellicola e lasciamo lievitare per 2 ore a temperatura ambiente.
Trasferiamo l’impasto lievitato su un piano infarinato, lo allarghiamo con le mani, in modo da creare un rettangolo spesso circa 1 cm. Spalmiamo sopra la ricotta di pecora, lasciando liberi i lati. Ripieghiamo quest’ultimi sulla ricotta, verso il centro. Tagliamo a quadratoni da 90 g circa e ripieghiamo i vertici verso il centro, pizzicando i lembi, in modo da unirli: la ricotta deve fuoriuscire. Disponiamo i panini sulla teglia con carta forno e lasciamo lievitare 1 ora a temperatura ambiente.