Eggplant salad with coriander
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Bake the eggplant on a stove tray, making sure they are evenly penetrated.
We then peel them and place them in a sieve to drain the juice.
All this time we prepare mayonnaise.
Then chop the eggplant and onion, season them and incorporate them into mayonnaise. We homogenize everything.
Serve with pickles, tomatoes or baked pepper salad.
Baba ghanoush & # 8211 oriental eggplant salad and a romanian conclusion
It is not a great philosophy to make baba ghanoush. The only challenge, as with eggplant salad, is baking vegetables. If I were a grandfather from the country who would like to look wise in front of the rather unripe relatives from the city, I would say that it is better to have a very hot summer from the hot oven than a cold winter from the closed oven.
I came across this recipe in a cookbook with oriental recipes, I was happy to do it, I had eaten baba ghanoush twice in the city, the only detail I will never skip from what I found here are the beans of pomegranates. This salad screams, screams for pomegranates. And it seems inhuman to me to let a salad scream like that, stupid after something, you better solve the problem from the beginning.
- two eggplants
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 2-3 tablespoons tahini (sesame paste)
- half or even a whole lemon, depending on the size or the sour need of each
- 100 grams of yogurt
- white bread you want, but be good. and slightly fried
I baked the eggplant in the oven, whole & # 8211 is not wrong and if they are made on a plate kept on the fire, some would say that this option is even better - about 40 minutes at 190 degrees. Noting that at first they have to be pricked from place to place with a fork. It's okay, it won't hurt.
I let them drain for about ten minutes, I peeled them, I hit them in the head with a wooden knife & # 8211 a wooden stick! - I put it in the bowl together with the crushed garlic, tahini, yogurt, lemon juice and salt to taste.
First I would put two tablespoons of tahini. If it is asked for, and probably will be asked for, it will be asked for more, but it is preferable to ask for more than not to be able to give back.
Put it in the fridge, in the bowl covered with cling film, for at least two or three hours. There is a huge difference between the faded warm and the cold pampered version.
Sprinkle with olive oil on top when serving. And pomegranate seeds, in abundance. And chopped parsley. I respectfully ask you not to look at the white toast.
And now the conclusion announced in the title. Baba ghanoush is a traditional food from the Arab area, it is a very good food, I made it out of conviction, I will do it again and I will ask for it when I go to eat at Lebanese restaurants. But in a world war of world cuisines, the eggplant salad with onion and mayonnaise, the one we know by heart from our houses, wipes the Lebanese version on the floor. Please do not take it personally, I also have a medical issue, I was found bleeding in my blood when I was younger.
Eggplant salad with, mushrooms and yellow tomatoes
Then we will tell you about preparing the recipe is very tasty salad. In this dish, we will combine eggplant with mushrooms and yellow tomatoes. You should definitely try this salad and pamper your family with this delicious dish. And so we will prepare the food, which is called "mushroom salad with eggplant and yellow tomatoes"
To prepare the salad you need:
eggplant - six hundred grams
yellow tomatoes - two pieces
Champignon - three hundred grams
sweet red pepper - one thing
olive oil - one hundred grams
mayonnaise - one hundred grams
ground black pepper - to taste
To start washing, dry and finely chop the mushrooms. Then put the pan on the fire, pour a little oil and send them sliced mushrooms, they need a little frying. Next on the line, clean the garlic and squeeze four teeth. Then clean the onion, cut it, put the pot on the fire and send it chopped onion. It needs to be fried until golden. Before going to pull a heat spring, add the garlic and slightly remove the tray from the stove.
Now take the eggplants, wash them, dry them and cut them into slices. Put them in a deep bowl, add salt and mix. Then put the tray back on the fire, pour a little vegetable oil and fry each slice of eggplant on both sides. Next, take the peppers, wash it, clean the seeds and cut into medium cubes. Then wash the tomatoes, dry them, cut each vegetable in two halves, and then cut each half into slices.
Now, take a bowl, to present all the prepared ingredients, add pepper, salt and mayonnaise. All mix well and garnish with fresh dill.
That's all fragrant salad is ready! You can invite everyone to dinner.
Ingredients red bean salad with avocado and chorizo
- 1 can of 326 grams of steamed red beans cooked under the brand name D & # 8217Aucy
- 1 sea avocado, baked
- 80 grams of chorizo cubes
- 250 grams of bell pepper & # 8211 I used ½ red pepper and ½ yellow pepper
- 1 green jalapeno pepper
- 2-3 sprigs of green onions
- 1 lemon
- 15 grams of green coriander
- 40 ml. olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of agave syrup or honey
- salt and pepper to taste
Red bean salad with avocado and chorizo & # 8211
1. Open the can of red beans and turn it over in a sieve placed on top of a bowl in which to collect the liquid. After it drains well, we will rinse the large and beautiful berries under a stream of cold water.
2. In a cold non-stick pan, place the chorizo cubes. Put the pan on the stove and turn on the fire, fixing it in a medium position. The chorizo fat will melt and we will lightly brown the chorizo cubes in it for 2-3 minutes.
3. Remove the chorizo cubes from the pan on a paper towel to drain off excess fat.
4. Grate about a teaspoon of lemon peel, just the yellow part, on the surface. Cut the lemon in half and squeeze the juice, which we collect in a bowl, through a sieve, to get rid of the seeds. Peel an avocado, grate it and cut it into cubes. Put the avocado cubes in the lemon juice collected in the bowl and mix, thus preventing its oxidation.
Creamy dressing with green onions and fresh coriander
5. Chop the onion leaves into pieces of about 1-2 cm. We cut the coriander leaves (or parsley, if you prefer) from the stems and keep them aside. We chop the coriander stalks big, with a knife. In the bowl of a chopper or blender we put the grated lemon peel, the onion leaves and the chopped coriander stalks. Add olive oil, honey or agave syrup, 1 teaspoon grated salt and pepper to taste. Over all the ingredients in the chopper, drain all the lemon juice from the avocado cubes through a sieve.
6. Process in a blender or chopper for several tens of seconds, maximum one minute. Finally, we get a creamy dressing, a vibrant green color. Taste the dressing and add salt / pepper / lemon to taste. It must be well seasoned, all the other ingredients in the red bean salad will have to take on the taste of this dressing.
Assembling the salad
7. Finely chop the bell pepper and chop the green onion. Rinse the red beans, placed in a sieve, under a stream of cold water and drain well. Put the peppers and green onions, beans and avocado cubes in a bowl and mix everything.
8. Over the ingredients in the bowl, add the dressing obtained in step 6. Homogenize, stirring gently, so that each piece comes into contact with the dressing. Taste the salad and if necessary, add a pinch of fine salt, stirring gently afterwards. Finally, add the chorizo cubes. Basically, at this point the salad is ready, you just need to garnish with coriander leaves (or parsley).
Serving the salad
Red bean salad with avocado and chorizo is served immediately after cooking, when the ingredients have the most pleasant texture: crispy pepper, creamy beans and avocado, etc. It can be served directly from the bowl in which it was prepared or it can be mounted on a plate / a flat plate, etc. Tortilla chips or toast may be provided. Garnished with fresh coriander leaves, the salad tastes extremely fresh and delicious. It is very tasty as such but also served as a side dish, with grilled chicken or pork or in the oven.
Mackerel With Spicy Eggplant
1. Preheat the oven to 200C. Season the mackerel with salt and set aside. Cut the eggplant into cubes, put in a pan, spread with 2 tablespoons of oil and mix. Cook for 20-25 minutes in the oven. Remove and set aside. Increase the oven temperature to 240C.
2. Meanwhile, separate the coriander leaves from the stems and set aside. Chop the stalks, along with the chilli and garlic until it is almost a paste. Heat the remaining oil in a pan over low heat. Cook coriander and onion paste for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add the canned tomatoes to the pan with paprika, cumin, saffron and 200 ml of water and cook for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Carefully add the eggplant, a little water and cook for another 10 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, make 2-3 diagonal cuts on one side of each mackerel. Place on a baking tray lined with uncovered baking paper and bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside for 5 minutes.
5. Take the eggplant pan off the heat. Cut the coriander leaves and mix in the eggplant, along with the yogurt. Season to taste and divide into plates. Carefully lift the fish over the eggplant. Serve with lemon slices.
You have to see it too.
Eggplant salad with coriander - Recipes
- bake the eggplant on the flame or in the oven. If you opt for the baking option in the stove oven, you can prick the eggplant with a fork in a few places, then wrap them in aluminum foil to avoid soiling the oven. After baking, peel them and let them drain in a colander for at least half an hour.
- Bake the peppers, peel them, remove the stalks and seeds, cut them into long strips and weigh them
- cut the onion into juliennes
- cut the garlic into slices
After the eggplants have drained well, weigh them and chop them (or you can mix them with a blender).
Heat 20 g of oil in a pan, add a medium julienned onion (thin and long strips) and lightly fry. Then add the garlic and continue to cook together for another 2 minutes. Add the tomato paste and stir for another 3-4 minutes. Then add the eggplant and baked peppers, a pinch of salt, pepper, ground coriander, hot peppers and a bay leaf. If the eggplant is well drained and the composition is too viscous, add 100 ml of water. Let simmer for 10 minutes, being careful not to stick the vegetables to the bottom of the pan. At the end, remove the bay leaf.
Eggplant and baked pepper salad is served on slices of wholemeal bread.
Bake several capsicums and eggplants at once and keep them in the freezer to cook when you want.
- Kcals 350
- Fatty 25.8 g
- saturate 5.1 g
- Carbohydrates 20.8 g
- Sugars 18.9 g
- Fiber 7.7 g
- Protein 4.7 g
- Salt 0.3 g
Chicken whole shoyu ramen
Peas cooked with ham
Slow cooked lamb and autumn vegetables a pot
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.
Pepper dish with eggplant and coriander
For two healthy portions you need three times four bell peppers and one serving. If it's not eggplant season, you can use eggplant in a jar, canned & icircn oil, as I did for this recipe. A small jar is enough for you. You still need an onion and two cloves of garlic. And, if your heart desires, a hot pepper. Cut the peppers into small pieces (without vinegar and seeds, which can be bitter), onion scales and garlic into large pieces. Put them to soak in a tablespoon of oil (if you have fresh eggplants, put the ones, made into small pieces, also with the peel, together with the peppers, if not, put the eggplants in the jar only at the end), over low heat. In three minutes they lightly crumble.
Pour a cup of water over them and leave on low heat. After the water drops, pour another cup (why on the r & acircnd: you don't want to boil the vegetables but to lightly soak them, let the duct come out of them) of water. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, stir in and then again, two minutes before removing from the heat, put the eggplant in the mixture, mix well and put the coriander leaves, broken into pieces. Put this mixture on two slices of bread or on three, four, because you are hungry on the day of fasting. It will disappear quickly from the plates, guaranteed.
1-2 matching eggplants,
50 ml walnut or olive oil,
1 teaspoon coriander berries, freshly ground,
The eggplants are baked on a tray on the stove. Or put them on a tray covered with aluminum foil. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 200 ° C.
Allow to cool, peel, chop and place in a bowl.
Add the oil, little by little, stirring constantly with the mixer.
When it is fine, add the chopped walnut kernels, coriander, salt and pepper.
Serve with toast.
French Eggplant Salad
Wash the eggplants and cut them in half lengthwise. Cut the core in a zig-zag pattern, creating deep diamonds in the pulp and rub it with a clove of garlic for flavor.
Insert a few rosemary needles in the middle of half an eggplant, and in the other, the thyme branches. Sprinkle the eggplant with olive oil and sprinkle salt over them. Leave a few slices of garlic on each half of the eggplant. Do the same with each eggplant.
Prepare an aluminum foil, put the eggplant halves together (remake the eggplant) taking care to keep the thyme, rosemary and garlic inside. Roll and squeeze the foil well over the eggplant.
Put the eggplant in the oven at 200 degrees, about 50 minutes.
Unwrap the packages while they are hot and immediately remove the core with a spoon. Discard the peel and herbs. Finely chop the hot core together with the baked garlic (the important step to combine the flavors well).
Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil, put the core in the pan and cook over high heat for about 3-4 minutes or until the juice decreases, stirring constantly. Set it aside.
Immediately add finely chopped green parsley and / or a little coriander (optional), lemon juice (to taste) and season with salt and pepper. By no means do I want to convey that I recommend for the mother to be inactive.
Add the cream, one at a time, 1 teaspoon, while the eggplant is hot, but not hot, stirring each time. You can put as much cream as you want. The salad will eventually be creamy and with a very light color
* If you have whipped cream, beat it first, then add it.
Serve after it has cooled.
You can bake some mushrooms and serve the eggplant caviar with them.
It is very good on slices of pepper / tomato or toast.