We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Serves 4 (serving size: 2 slices)
Will it pizza? That’s a question we’re happy to answer when it comes to fun mash-up mains, and the answer is usually a resounding yes. The classic Cobb salad is transformed brilliantly here, thanks to a dressing-inspired sauce of tangy yogurt, canola mayo, and buttermilk. Every classic Cobb topping is included, from chicken to bacon and avocado. Refrigerated pizza dough is easier to work with at room temperature; a quick trip to the microwave and you’ll be ready to roll. Parchment paper makes the transfer of crust to pan supereasy and flop-free.
- 10 ounce refrigerated fresh whole-wheat pizza dough
- 1/4 cup plain 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons low-fat buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons canola mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup vertically sliced red onion
- 3 ounces skinless, boneless rotisserie chicken breast, shredded (about 3/4 cup)
- 1 1/2 ounces part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded (about 1/3 cup)
- 1/2 cup packed arugula
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 ounce blue cheese, crumbled (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 1 medium-size ripe avocado, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Calories 394
- Fat 21.2g
- Satfat 4.6g
- Monofat 9.8g
- Polyfat 3g
- Protein 19g
- Carbohydrate 36g
- Fiber 5g
- Cholesterol 39mg
- Iron 1mg
- Sodium 658mg
- Calcium 147mg
- Sugars 2g
- Est. added sugars g
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 500°F. Place a pizza stone or heavy baking sheet in oven (keep pan in oven as it preheats).
Place dough in a microwave-safe bowl; microwave at HIGH 30 seconds or until room temperature. Roll dough into a 14- x 10-inch rectangle on a large piece of lightly floured parchment paper; pierce dough liberally with a fork. Carefully place parchment paper and dough on preheated pizza stone or baking sheet; bake at 500°F for 5 minutes or until crust is lightly browned.
Combine yogurt, buttermilk, and mayonnaise in a bowl; spread over crust, leaving a 1-inch border. Top evenly with tomatoes, onion, chicken, and mozzarella; bake at 500°F for 5 minutes. Place arugula and oil in a bowl; toss to coat. Sprinkle arugula mixture, blue cheese, bacon, avocado, and pepper over pizza. Cut into 8 slices.