Ricotta and berry tart
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Make a dough from water, oil, salt and flour, mix all the ingredients well. After a soft or hard crust is formed, divide it into two parts, then spread one sheet at a time and grease it with melted butter mixed with the 7 tablespoons of flour and roll. Refrigerate for 20 minutes to harden, then remove and mix well each, spread sheets with a roll in a round shape or as desired, put in the tart pan and put a stainless steel chain so as not to swell the crust, I to make sure it doesn't swell I pricked it with a fork. Bake it for a few minutes.
During this time, make the cream, beat the whipped cream with the sugar, then mix it with the ricotta and decorate the tart sheet after cooling, then make a glaze of berries and sugar and put it over the cream after cooling.
It can be garnished with whipped cream as desired. Let it cool.
Why homemade cakes?
That is the question. Why homemade cakes? Because cooking for loved ones is an act of pure love. We are all aware that health is the most valuable asset. It is rightly said that we are what we eat. That is why it is very important to eat as naturally as possible. As healthy as possible. Let's strive to cook homemade food, homemade cakes, to convince our children that a homemade dessert is much better than a commercial cake, full of blasphemous E's.
Most of us are very busy and we think we have no time for cooking. It is very easy to get lost between the chase for money, work obligations, time lost in traffic, bills to pay, shopping, meetings with parents, washing, ironing, cleaning… And yet, what do we eat today?
The answer comes naturally. Homemade cookies. After one or two dishes, also homemade, because I suggest we all make a change in the way we look at life, care for health and, therefore, in the way we cook. Old and new recipes, traditional, modern and reinvented. This is the slogan of this project. Recipes for classic or fashionable homemade cakes, simpler or more complicated, faster or more laborious.
Cheesecake and fruit
1. For the dough, mix in a bowl the flour with the baking powder, grated or diced butter, sugar, salt and egg. Mix well with a spoon, then knead quickly, cover in aluminum foil and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. For the filling, mix the cream with the sugar and vanilla sugar in a bowl. Then add the egg yolks, coconut, pudding powder and cottage cheese. Everything mixes very well.
3. Separately, beat the egg whites in a bowl, then pour over the cheese composition and gently incorporate with a spoon.
4. Roll out the dough into a 3-4 mm thin sheet and place in a greased form. Pour the cheese mixture mixed with raspberries and place in a well-heated oven. Bake over medium heat for 60-70 minutes, until golden yellow. Allow to cool slightly, then powder with sugar.
See you soon with delicious new recipes.
Grind the biscuits and mix them well with the melted butter, then prepare the tray: to be round, with a diameter of 24 centimeters and to have a removable bottom. Grease it well with butter, then cover it with an even layer of biscuits and let it rest for about 20 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare the cream cheese. Using the Electrolux Assistant, mix the ricotta with the mascarpone, sugar and grated lemon and orange peel until creamy. Stir in the eggs one at a time, then the sour cream and lemon juice. Pour the composition into the pan, over the good biscuit top and forget about it in the Combie Steam oven for 75 minutes. Use the program with 25 percent steam at 180 degrees Celsius.
Remove the cake and let it cool for a quarter of an hour, during which time prepare the sour icing. It's very simple! Mix the cream with the sugar and lemon juice and pour it over the cheesecake. Put the tray in the oven for another 20 minutes. Then turn off the oven and let it cool inside with the door open. When it has cooled completely, put it in the fridge and stop thinking about it until the next morning. If you are impatient, you need to know that it takes at least 3 hours to cool down before you can enjoy it.
After waiting so long, you can take it out of the fridge and devour it, ennobled with berry sauce!
Summer cake with honey and berries
Do you crave a refreshing dessert, but at the same time full and sweet? The cake with honey and berries will satisfy even the most pretentious lust!
I don't know how you are, but I like desserts with a soft top that melts in your mouth. And if this countertop can be both sweet and refreshing, then even better. So, if the sorbets are not for you and you want something more consistent, try a cake & # 8211 but add decadent ingredients, which make it unforgettable! The recipe is taken from the platform of the beautiful Gwyneth Paltrow, Goop.com, and promises an extravagance that you must experience this summer.
Ingredients for 8 servings:
-a half cup of honey
-1 cup and a half milk
-2 cups and a half of flour
-a half teaspoon of baking powder
For serving: berries (blackberries, raspberries, blueberries).
Method of preparation:
1. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
2. Mix eggs and lemon peel with a medium speed mixer for about 30 seconds.
3. While running the mixer, add the honey, stirring for another minute.
4. Slowly add the canola oil and the olive oil, followed by the milk.
5. Turn off the mixer and add the dry ingredients (sugar, flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt).
6. Resume stirring on medium speed for 2 minutes or until dough is smooth and thin.
7. Place baking paper on the tray before pouring the dough.
8. Pour the dough and bake for 45 minutes, turning the tray halfway through baking time.
9. Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool on a stand. Cut it into uniform squares and add the berries on top. If you want more decadence, you can put ricotta sweetened with a little maple syrup on top.
Cheesecake with ricotta and berries (without baking)
Top: 100 gr melted butter 250 gr vanilla biscuits Cream: 500 gr ricotta 500 ml liquid cream 4 generous tablespoons sour cream Peel a lemon 50 gr coconut flakes Vanilla essence 2 sachets of vanilla sugar 1 sachet of vanilla sugar Bourbon 1 gelatin sachet 2 tablespoons jelly powder sugar: 400 g berries 6 tablespoons caster sugar 1 sachet gelatin
Ricotta and Candied Fruit Tart
1. Cut the candied pineapple into pieces, each as desired.
2. Separate the egg whites from the yolks, beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt, and when they are well mixed, add one tablespoon of very cold water at a time and mix for another 2 minutes, then add 4 tablespoons of sugar one at a time. from the 150 grams and beat the egg whites until they get the consistency of meringue.
3. Mix the yolks with the remaining sugar until they lighten in color and increase in volume.
4. Add over the mixed yolks: well drained ricotta, candied fruit, flour, lemon peel and vanilla, stirring until smooth.
5. In the ricotta composition add the beaten egg whites, stirring gently from the bottom up.
6. Grease the walls of the pan with a little butter. The biscuits are crushed into small pieces and mixed with cold diced butter (I used coconut biscuits because it results in a sheet with a delicious coconut taste, but you can use for example digestive or simple biscuits). The resulting composition is spread out like a sheet, directly on the bottom of the tray, using your hands. Pour ricotta cream over this sheet.
7. Bake in a round tray with a diameter of 24 cm, at 170 ° c, for 55 minutes. I baked so much, I think it also depends on the oven, but when it is baked it cracks a little on the surface and acquires a pleasant brown color.
8. After baking, leave to cool in the half-open oven. Remove to the plate and powder with vanilla sugar.